Home & Auto

Personal Insurance for
Home & Auto

Local Insurance Agents at Bill Bailey Insurance Agency

As a community member for more than four decades, Bill Bailey Insurance Agency takes pride in providing quality personal lines of insurance to residents of West Virginia and Ohio. Our agency operates two local offices to serve you: Bill Bailey Insurance Agency in Williamstown, WV, and our Reed-Sturm location in Elizabeth, WV. Together, we offer affordable home and auto policies along with the best possible customer service for these types of personal insurance:

Affordable Insurance for Your Home in WV & OH

Home – Plan for the unexpected. Get homeowners insurance to help pay for repairs, replacement costs and extra living expenses if something happens to your home. Fire, wind, hail, lightning, theft—you are covered. Pay your deductible and your homeowners insurance policy takes care of the rest.

Home insurance protects you in more ways might expect. Bill Bailey Insurance Agency includes can include coverage that does more than protect your physical structure. Get a homeowners insurance quote, add the coverages you need, and stay protected.

Auto Insurance in WV & OH to Cover All Your Vehicles

Auto – In today’s busy world, you need an insurance company that provides quality auto insurance coverage and reliable claims services. Whether you have an hour commute or a quick trip to the store, drive with confidence knowing that you have an insurance partner you can truly rely on. Bill Bailey Insurance Agency offers a range of auto insurance options that provide basic protection for you and your vehicle, plus extras to customize that protection to your personal needs. We offer insurance coverage for cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and RVs.

Rely on Bill Bailey Insurance Agency for all your personal insurance needs in West Virginia and Ohio. Give us a call today:

Insurance – Automobile:

Personal insurance for your automobile or multiple autos can ensure each driver has adequate coverage, especially in the event of an accident or other road emergency.

Insurance – Homeowner:

Homeowners in West Virginia and Ohio can obtain personal insurance to cover structures, contents, and property liability. If you have items of significant value, be sure to tell our agent!

Insurance – Commercial:

Obtain personal insurance to cover home-based businesses or hobbies that earn even part-time income. Be sure you have adequate coverage for equipment, supplies, and more.

Insurance – Recreational Vehicle:

Plan for the unexpected before you hit the road. Your home policy might not cover your RV or ATV when it is out on the road. Review your recreational vehicle coverage today!

Car Insurance:

Car insurance in West Virginia and Ohio is as easy as calling Bill Bailey Insurance Agency.

Home & Liability:

Homeowners policies provide coverage for personal contents, property, structures, and liability accidents.


Your safe driving is only part of the motorcycle operation. Speak with our agent to review coverage to guard against accidents, theft, and more.

Personal auto &
Personal Watercraft:

Most homeowner’s policies include some amount of coverage for cars and other vehicles used or stored on your property, recreational vehicles, ATVs, boats, jet skis, and more.

property insurance:

Consult with our agent if you require property liability coverage for land without any structures or improvements.

Renters Insurance:

Renters can obtain personal coverage for contents, such as furnishings, appliances, equipment, or other valuables that are not included in the property owner’s policy.

RV Insurance:

Protect your home-away-from-home against damage, theft, liability, and more.